This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Serial number of my ZenWiFi ET12 not recognised

p0nyT8l
Star I

I am unable to complete product registration of my ZenWiFi ET12 because the serial number is not recognized.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Aureliannn_ASUS

Hi @p0nyT8l ,

since the product serial number contains personal information, it's not recommended to provide it in a public message.

Can you please provide the product serial number, a photo of the purchase invoice/receipt, and a screenshot of the screen where the serial number cannot be register, in the private message area?

Also, Please confirm whether you have registered the product following the steps in the link below.

How to register my ASUS product ? 

Thank you.

View solution in original post

Hi,

You can mark this as resolved. I gave it another go just before replying to request PM you of details. This time around the production registration accepted the SN I provided. My product is now registered.

Thank you.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Aureliannn_ASUS

Hi @p0nyT8l ,

since the product serial number contains personal information, it's not recommended to provide it in a public message.

Can you please provide the product serial number, a photo of the purchase invoice/receipt, and a screenshot of the screen where the serial number cannot be register, in the private message area?

Also, Please confirm whether you have registered the product following the steps in the link below.

How to register my ASUS product ? 

Thank you.

Hi,

You can mark this as resolved. I gave it another go just before replying to request PM you of details. This time around the production registration accepted the SN I provided. My product is now registered.

Thank you.