This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sanjeev Mansotra - How can I troubleshoot connectivity issues with my ASUS router?

Hello my name is Sanjeev Mansotra. I'm facing a problem with connectivity with my ASUS router. How can I resolve it?

3 REPLIES 3

Aureliannn_ASUS

Hi @sanjeevmansotra ,

based on your issue, may I ask whether your could provide the router model?

Could you please specify the issue you current;y encounter?
Are you referring to frequent disconnections from the network, or are you unable to connect devices to the router? 

If it's the latter, are you using a wired or wireless connection? 

We suggest trying a wired connection first to ensure there are no hardware issues with the router itself. 

Also, please verify if the router firmware is up to date. 

Thank you.

I'm using a wireless connection. I'm not able to connect devices to the router. If any device gets connected, within seconds it gets disconnected. What should I do?

Hi @sanjeevmansotra ,

based on your issue, kindly provide the router product model.

May I inquire whether you have try restart your router? Unplug the power cable from your router, wait for about 30 seconds, and then plug it back in.

Have you check if there are any updates available for your router's firmware? Make sure that the firmware is at the latest verison.

Also, wireless signals can be disrupted by interference from other electronic devices, neighboring networks, or even physical obstructions.

It is suggest that you cross test using wired connect to confirm whether the issue still occur.

Have you try to cahnge the WiFi channel?

Please help verify the question above.

Thank you.