Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Memory frequency problem

fabkil
Star I

Hello everyone I have an Asus Tuf Gaming B650 plus motherboard
Corsair DDR5 6400 MHz memory stick
The problem is that the motherboard recognizes the memory at 4800 MHz how to change it to 6400 MHz
Thanks for your help

1 REPLY 1

Jiaszzz_ASUS

Hello, @fabkil 

May I ask if you are using the TUF GAMING B650M-PLUS or TUF GAMING B650-PLUS WIFI, and has the BIOS been updated to the latest version, 2214?
How do you confirm the memory operating frequency? We suggest verifying the memory operating frequency in the system.

For memory overclocking settings, please refer to the steps outlined in "[Motherboard] How to optimize the Memory performance by setting XMP or DOCP in BIOS?" under "AMD Motherboard: enable DOCP in BIOS setup" to attempt overclocking the memory.

Please note that we recommend using memory from the motherboard's QVL and installing it in the slots recommended in the user manual to ensure compatibility and stability.
Please refer to the instructions in [Motherboard] How to query (CPU/memory) QVL List? and also check the "purchasing and installation guide" under the "Memory" section on the official website of the model's support page if needed.

Thank you.