This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give us separate system updates and security updates.

Swaraj
Rising Star II
I have a rqt for asus to stop combining security updates with system updates n provide us separate security updates
Please i dont like a10 its still buggy n a9 is way more stable than a10 but i had to upgrade my system to a10 bcuz u ppls provided latest security update with ur system updates.
I would like asus to give us flexibility of staying on previous os version i.e a9 with latest security updates.
Those who share same views plz support me
2 REPLIES 2

ronald1985
Community Legend I
Swaraj

I have a rqt for asus to stop combining security updates with system updates n provide us separate security updates

Please i dont like a10 its still buggy n a9 is way more stable than a10 but i had to upgrade my system to a10 bcuz u ppls provided latest security update with ur system updates.

I would like asus to give us flexibility of staying on previous os version i.e a9 with latest security updates.

Those who share same views plz support me

Give us separate system updates and security updates.
A10 only supports the security patch update from Google and the ROG 2 system updates separately. Unfortunately, this is a Google thing.

Swaraj
Rising Star II
ronald1985

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/32501/give-us-separate-system-updates-and-security-updates

A10 only supports the security patch update from Google and the ROG 2 system updates separately. Unfortunately, this is a Google thing.

View post
Okay thanks for letting me know about that