cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Max Pro M1 ZB602KL]a fingerprint bug/battery

santoajja98
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:Asus ZenFone Max Pro (M1) (ZB602KL)
Firmware Version: 063
Rooted or not: non root
Frequency of Occurrence: Any time-
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
I have a deep sleep problem on my smartphone, when my smartphone leaves the battery on its own, in one night it can be reduced by 30-40%, But when I erase my fingerprint everything becomes normal
8 REPLIES 8

das_souradip
Star III
santoajja98

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name:Asus ZenFone Max Pro (M1) (ZB602KL)
  2. Firmware Version: 063
  3. Rooted or not: non root
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: Any time-
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

I have a deep sleep problem on my smartphone, when my smartphone leaves the battery on its own, in one night it can be reduced by 30-40%, But when I erase my fingerprint everything becomes normal

a fingerprint bug/battery
This bug is also present in 0.56... I'm facing this bug after 0.56 update. I've to use the phone without fingerprint. After 0.56 I didn't update my phone.

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi santoajja98
Thank you for your reply. Could you run on the same test again in Safe Mode, but "close the fingerprint"? Then provide me the same screenshot as well.
Thank you.

santoajja98
Star II
Christine_ASUS

Hi santoajja98

Thank you for your reply. Could you run on the same test again in Safe Mode, but "close the fingerprint"? Then provide me the same screenshot as well.

Thank you.

View post
okay you can see the data below. The difference is quite significant.
screenshot-20200602-024127.png
screenshot-20200601-161141.png

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi santoajja98
Thank you for the reply. The lastest firmware WW-16.2017.2005.082 is now on our official website, please check on

ZenFone Max Pro(M1)(ZB602KL) | ASUS Global

Since we have done the internal testing with several device and didn't appear the same issue, if the situation still remains the same after upgrading, please bring your device to our repair center for diagnosing. https://www.asus.com/support/Service-Center-All-Countries/
If it is impossible to access the service center during Covid-19 period, please try Call us: https://www.asus.com/support/CallUs
No hesitate to let me know if the issue still remains, thanks.