This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bluetooth headphone problem

sharanknataraja
Star III
I have use asus 6z for last 6 month, from the first time itself i use blutooth head phone only for listening music and video, but after 121 update, blutooth was connected but the audio was not working, notification sound coming but other than that Facebook, youtube audio was not coming, even i reboot phone also but no use, after i switched off phone for a while it works but after some times the audio sound was not coming,
Then after phone call end the notification sound comes (information about last call charges) and then phone get restated it happens sometimes after update
I thinks this are all bugs please get in to note to slove the problem in next update
53 REPLIES 53

djmakke
Star I
Anders_ASUS

ok, lets go to system settings -> apps & notifications -> see all xxx apps -> three dot menu in top right corner -> show system -> press search icon and search for "audio" -> enter both audiowizard apps and both force stop them and clear their storage in Storage & cache.

I hope this will solve your issue

View post
Now one ANNOYING bug.
The Bluetooth-Disconnect / connect.. GONE!!
VGQ0P9DU0SEX.jpg
Bug now Disappeared!! Thanks for your advice. I submitted a SC, so others can easily see how-to-do this. Sorry language are Swedish. Anyway It should not be, that difficult to understand, where/how to do this. ?

sumitkr11
Star III
Even for me the issue still persist. I had posted a help long back but I didn't get a reply. I'm unable to listen to audio usually when I change the equalizer settings in Audio wizard. The issue is irrespective of the audio output(3.5mm jack or bluetooth or even loud speaker). The only work around which I'm following from a couple of updates is to "force stop" the audio wizard or restart everytime I don't hear any audio. I've also updated to the latest version. The bug is really annoying.

sharanknataraja
Star III
sumitkr11

Even for me the issue still persist. I had posted a help long back but I didn't get a reply. I'm unable to listen to audio usually when I change the equalizer settings in Audio wizard. The issue is irrespective of the audio output(3.5mm jack or bluetooth or even loud speaker). The only work around which I'm following from a couple of updates is to "force stop" the audio wizard or restart everytime I don't hear any audio. I've also updated to the latest version. The bug is really annoying.

View post
I sent the issue with a video evidence to andres_asus through personal message and also sent a log file last month... yesterday i got reply from him saying that they are working on the audio issue. I hope they will resolve it in next update

sumitkr11
Star III
sharanknatarajan

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/69319#Comment_69319

I sent the issue with a video evidence to andres_asus through personal message and also sent a log file last month... yesterday i got reply from him saying that they are working on the audio issue. I hope they will resolve it in next update

View post
Hi buddy
Is the issue resolved ? I still see this bug in latest update.

sharanknataraja
Star III
sumitkr11

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/69496#Comment_69496

Hi buddy

Is the issue resolved ? I still see this bug in latest update.

View post
No dude, its waste of time they are not able to find our problem