This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zenfone 6 home button Lag

Dr__Allwyn_Vinc
Star II
Can anyone please tell me what is the solution of this bug in Android 10 ? Also will Asus release an OTA update to fix this problem as I saw many users are facing this issue ?
8 REPLIES 8

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Depends on which home button you're using. If you use the old navigation, then the lag is most often because you have one handed mode enabled.
If you use the new Android 10 gesture, then please record it with screen recorder and post it here

Dr__Allwyn_Vinc
Star II
Thank you. I disabled one handed mode and now it's working without any delay. And yes I was talking about old navigation buttons.
Also my zenfone 6 is heating up so much in taking photos in continuous succession and battery drain is also evident with camera usage. Within 2 minutes of taking photos it gets warm near right side of screen. Is this happening with everyone, or its just limited to my mobile ? If you have any solution to it, then please let me know.
Anders_ASUS

Depends on which home button you're using. If you use the old navigation, then the lag is most often because you have one handed mode enabled.

If you use the new Android 10 gesture, then please record it with screen recorder and post it here

View post

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Please elaborate "continuous succession" are you holding the burst button over and over again or are you just taking one phone here and there?

Dr__Allwyn_Vinc
Star II
Anders_ASUS

Please elaborate "continuous succession" are you holding the burst button over and over again or are you just taking one phone here and there?

View post
Nope I'm not talking about burst mode. It heats up when I take one photo after other consecutively. Lets say if I take10 to 12 photos in succession, the screen as well as back right side is getting hot. I use other mobile which has weak processor but it doesn't heat even though I take 30 photos in same manner. Also battery drains so fast while using the camera, now this is not expected by a Snapdragon 855 Device. I know every phone heats up in camera usage but this mobile is getting too hot even with normal camera use. Asus should do something about this.