System: ASUS ExpertBook
Battery or AC: Both
Model: B1400CEAE
Frequency of occurrence: After Resetting windows 10
Reset OS: Windows 10
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:
its been missing since upgrade to windows 11, so i rolled back to windows 10 and tru2life still missing.
i tried to reinstall MyAsus Splendid (not working) and reset still have the same issue.
is there a way to fix this ? i really appreciate it.
thanks
tru2life.jpg

5 REPLIES 5

Falcon_ASUS
arezapocalyps
  1. System: ASUS ExpertBook
  2. Battery or AC: Both
  3. Model: B1400CEAE
  4. Frequency of occurrence: After Resetting windows 10
  5. Reset OS: Windows 10
  6. Screenshot or video:

========================

Detailed description:

its been missing since upgrade to windows 11, so i rolled back to windows 10 and tru2life still missing.

i tried to reinstall MyAsus Splendid (not working) and reset still have the same issue.

is there a way to fix this ? i really appreciate it.

thanks

tru2life.jpg

Tru2Life Missing
@arezapocalyps
May I know how you rolled back to Windows 10 ?
Do you use our system restore, or download and install from the Microsoft website?
In addition, what are the BIOS version, system version and MyASUS version you are currently using?
Thank you.

tardhiansyah
Star I
I had same problem. I think it's related to the new Intel Graphics Driver (Version 31.xx). In my case, the Tru2life option is coming back after rolling back the driver to previous version (Ver. 30.xx).

Falcon_ASUS
tardhiansyah

I had same problem. I think it's related to the new Intel Graphics Driver (Version 31.xx). In my case, the Tru2life option is coming back after rolling back the driver to previous version (Ver. 30.xx).

View post
@tardhiansyah
Is the model you are using the same with the OP?
If you are also using the same model,  what are the BIOS version, system version, MyASUS version, and Graphics driver version you are currently using?
Thank you.

tardhiansyah
Star I
Falcon_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/241930#Comment_241930

@tardhiansyah

Is the model you are using the same with the OP?

If you are also using the same model,  what are the BIOS version, system version, MyASUS version, and Graphics driver version you are currently using?

Thank you.

View post
Sorry Falcon, I didn't check the OP model first. The model I'm using is different then OP. I'm using Zenbook 14 UX425EA with bios ver.317, MyAsus ver.3.1.11.0, and Intel Graphics Driver ver.31.0.101.3729. I experienced the same thing as the OP and rolling back the driver brought up the Tru2Life feature again