This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

slightly off topic

mastershu
Rising Star I
ok so zenfone 7 i would love to keep the flippy camera but with 2 larger lens/apt on them (mainly wide angle) wide angle maybe 12-16mp would be cool .... screen can be same 6.7 inches would be nice..... dual speakers... loud but with QUALITY sound... 5x zoom on cam? 4 different colors... a multiple array of readily available cases in various colors an styles ( zf 6 case not sold on asus site anymore an people want $50-$70 for it on ebay which is crazy)...... an lasers..... gotta have lasers..... i like the fingerprint reader in the back to... keep that
3 REPLIES 3

kinguntas23
Rising Star II
6.7 Inches? Okay now you are entitled to yours but in my opinion that's just like holding a building brick. With all that Gizmodo, I gotta ask how much are you willing to pay for the next edition

mastershu
Rising Star I
kinguntas23

6.7 Inches? Okay now you are entitled to yours but in my opinion that's just like holding a building brick. With all that Gizmodo, I gotta ask how much are you willing to pay for the next edition

View post
fun fact..... i got my 5z 1 month after it came out ... was $660..... got the zf 6 1 month after it came out.....$560...... im still tryna figure that out........ most ive paid for a phone was $850.....

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
mastershu

ok so zenfone 7 i would love to keep the flippy camera but with 2 larger lens/apt on them (mainly wide angle) wide angle maybe 12-16mp would be cool .... screen can be same 6.7 inches would be nice..... dual speakers... loud but with QUALITY sound... 5x zoom on cam? 4 different colors... a multiple array of readily available cases in various colors an styles ( zf 6 case not sold on asus site anymore an people want $50-$70 for it on ebay which is crazy)...... an lasers..... gotta have lasers..... i like the fingerprint reader in the back to... keep that

slightly off topic
+1 for lasers 😉