This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PUBG BUGS ON ROG 2 - FREEZES, DEGRADES CHARGING WHEN PLUGGED IN AND ALSO HEATS TO 49C WHILE PLAYING

Chandu_Ramoju
Star II
My game crashes or freezes all of a sudden while playing PUBG. sometimes it even shows the loading logo for 10-15 secs.. while having a intense fight.. This is ruining my game play experience. By the way.. there is no problem with my internet.. i play on 100 mbps Act Fibernet. My game ping is 20ms. The phone heats to 49 degrees while playing PUBG in normal room temperature. And also battery charge degrades when plugged in while playing even in smooth/extreme. By the way.. i'm using the original charger which is provided in box.
I used to play 6-8 hrs a day on my Oneplus 6 but never had this kind of problems.
I bought this Rog 2 for a better gaming experience.. but i'm very disappointed. I hope this issues will be solved. ASUS please make Rog 2 properly optimized for gaming.
22 REPLIES 22

dpk
Star II
yeah man i am facing it too and ya it reached 48°C in my case..please comment on the same issue posted by other people..so that the Asus takes it seriously!

jairo
Star III
Hello, which version are you using?

yamvmax
Star III
49c isnt that hot to be honest

Chandu_Ramoju
Star II
jairo

Hello, which version are you using?

View post
I'm having the 8Gb and 128GB variant.