Armoury Crate doesn't show CPU temps

System: Asus M16 2022 i9
Battery or AC: Both
Model: 3070ti with i9
Frequency of occurrence: Always
Reset OS: Not yet, preferably not
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description: Hi all. I got this laptop about a month ago. Everything has been great, except within the last two weeks, when I go into the armoury crate, it displays all my CPU stats as 0 (temp/voltage, etc). This is life-threatening, but it is an annoyance, as I paid a lot for my machine. I am able to see CPU stats through other applications like MSI afterburner and Hwinfo. I would like to see it in the armoury crate for when I edit performance modes. I also worry that if the armoury crate can't see my CPU temp, it might let it run too hot. I have uninstalled and reinstalled using official installers and uninstallers multiple times but no cigar. Any help would be appreciated.
12 REPLIES 12

Falcon_ASUS
Pump

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/228799#Comment_228799

frame-281-29.png

I could not post links yet so I uploaded the log file into qr code.

model: ROG Zephyrus M16 GU603ZW_GU603ZW

View post
@Pump
Could you please provide a screenshot when the problem occurs?
And what is the Armoury Crate version you are currently using?
Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

Pump
Star II
Falcon_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/228758#Comment_228758

@Pump

What is the full model name of the laptop you are using?

https://www.asus.com/support/article/565

Could you provide the screenshots and log information for further confirmation?

https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1043747/

Q5: What is App Diagnostics? (New Feature)

A5: In Armoury Crate "Settings"① and check "About"② page, If clicking App Diagnostics "Record Log"③, the Privacy Policy Statement will pop out. Once user agreed statement, the Armoury Crate will start to collect problem log and user can click "Generate log data"③ to generate the log file with encrypted (ASUS log file). After log saved, user can provide it to the repair center or technical supporter for further Armoury Crate problem diagnostics.

I have sent you a message, you can upload the log files to the cloud storage, and provide the link to me through the message.

View post
I am using version 5.3.4.0
Here is the screenshot of the problem:
image.png

Jay_Ros
Star II
Falcon_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/233032#Comment_233032

@Pump

Could you please provide a screenshot when the problem occurs?

And what is the Armoury Crate version you are currently using?

View post
Hi Falcon,
The CPU temp issue on Armoury Crate is a common issue for people updating to Windows 11 22H2. Every day you see more people complaining about this on reddit and forums.

Windows 11 22H2 at some moment is unsigning the driver for the device "AMDRyzenMaster Device". It even shows you an error in the Windows Device Manager. On Intel models, I imagine there should be a similar device to AMDRyzenMaster being unsigned/corrupted by Windows 11 22H2.

The solution? Uninstalling all AMD drivers with DDU app, uninstalling Armoury Crate with the Armoury Crate Uninstall Tool, and reinstalling the newest chipset drivers from AMD official website, Adrenaline Drivers from AMD official website, and Armoury Crate from the ASUS support website.

I don't know if you're in contact with the engineers inside ASUS that solve drivers and bios issues but, please, let them know that we indeed need new drivers and bios for our laptops, compatible with Windows 11 22H2. I have an ASUS TUF FX505DT and the latest bios on your website is from the first months of 2021. And the same goes for most of the drivers for the laptop.

We never got a BIOS update for our laptops compatible with Windows 11 22H2, we never got new audio, wifi, blutooth, and LAN drivers compatible neither with Windows 11 21H2 nor Windows 11 22H2, and every day we see more and more issues with Windows 11 on many ASUS laptops

We were supposed to have a bios update for AMD systems this year, but ASUS laptops are still using old bios. We should be on the AGESA version 1.2.0.7, but many ASUS laptops are still using bios with AGESA 1.0.0.X.

Please, let the engineers in charge of drivers and bios updates know that we deserve a final round of drivers and bios updates for our laptops. My TUF FX505DT would appreciate this.

Pump
Star II
Jay Ros

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/233103#Comment_233103

Hi Falcon,

The CPU temp issue on Armoury Crate is a common issue for people updating to Windows 11 22H2. Every day you see more people complaining about this on reddit and forums.

Windows 11 22H2 at some moment is unsigning the driver for the device "AMDRyzenMaster Device". It even shows you an error in the Windows Device Manager. On Intel models, I imagine there should be a similar device to AMDRyzenMaster being unsigned/corrupted by Windows 11 22H2.

The solution? Uninstalling all AMD drivers with DDU app, uninstalling Armoury Crate with the Armoury Crate Uninstall Tool, and reinstalling the newest chipset drivers from AMD official website, Adrenaline Drivers from AMD official website, and Armoury Crate from the ASUS support website.

I don't know if you're in contact with the engineers inside ASUS that solve drivers and bios issues but, please, let them know that we indeed need new drivers and bios for our laptops, compatible with Windows 11 22H2. I have an ASUS TUF FX505DT and the latest bios on your website is from the first months of 2021. And the same goes for most of the drivers for the laptop.

We never got a BIOS update for our laptops compatible with Windows 11 22H2, we never got new audio, wifi, blutooth, and LAN drivers compatible neither with Windows 11 21H2 nor Windows 11 22H2, and every day we see more and more issues with Windows 11 on many ASUS laptops

We were supposed to have a bios update for AMD systems this year, but ASUS laptops are still using old bios. We should be on the AGESA version 1.2.0.7, but many ASUS laptops are still using bios with AGESA 1.0.0.X.

Please, let the engineers in charge of drivers and bios updates know that we deserve a final round of drivers and bios updates for our laptops. My TUF FX505DT would appreciate this.

View post
Thank you. I tried uninstalling Intel XTU and restarted my laptop and now armory crate works normally.

Falcon_ASUS
Jay Ros

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/233103#Comment_233103

Hi Falcon,

View post
@Jay Ros
Thanks for your information.
Could you please tell me about the current use of FX505DT, what kind of problems have you encountered?
So that I can report to the relevant unit for confirmation.