Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product Registration Failed: Product is already registered

Richard_card
Star I
System: ASUS laptop
Battery or AC: Both
Model: E210M
Frequency of occurrence: Product Registration Failed: Product is already registered 
Reset OS: WINDOWS 10
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:
Product Registration Failed: Product is already registered how to re register serial number to my asus account please 
115 REPLIES 115

jainparth158
Star I
Hello, I am also having trouble registering my zephyrus g14 as it gives an error saying its already registered.

neroz77
Star I
I am having the same issue, i bought the laptop as openbox from best buy

Falcon_ASUS
jainparth158

Hello, I am also having trouble registering my zephyrus g14 as it gives an error saying its already registered.

View post
neroz77

I am having the same issue, i bought the laptop as openbox from best buy

View post
@jainparth158 , @neroz77
I have sent you a message, please check.
Thank you.

Hi,
I am facing the same issue of Product is already registered. One moment, I was able to see my registered product under My Products, but when I re-logged in, it was not showing and when I tried to add it, it is giving me following error:
image.png

It is the same issue no matter whether I try to verify it through MyASUS Application OR through ASUS Account website portal

Falcon_ASUS
payalprajapati2808

Hi,

I am facing the same issue of Product is already registered. One moment, I was able to see my registered product under My Products, but when I re-logged in, it was not showing and when I tried to add it, it is giving me following error:

image.png

It is the same issue no matter whether I try to verify it through MyASUS Application OR through ASUS Account website portal

View post
@payalprajapati2808
I have sent you a message, please check.
Thank you.