cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Security Patch Level

Blumi
Rising Star II
Hi there,
When will we receive the new Android Security Patch Level? I'm still with November 2021
41 REPLIES 41

gosu38
Star III
Phone security is more much more important than Bugs. Your android 12 have security from November. Shame.

landsome
Rising Star II
gosu38

Phone security is more much more important than Bugs. Your android 12 have security from November. Shame.

View post
What is the impact of a 3-months old security update on the security of your phone? Very, very close to zero probably.

tupatatapa
Rising Star I
gosu38

View post
What an absence of logic! Be quiet with your useless security patches!
Nobody needs security patches, if the phone spits this "system ui stop" bulshit couple of times a day. We need immediate fix for this system-crash-thing!

gosu38
Star III
Some people still use windows xp and have no problems. Some people use android 4 and have no problems either. But does that mean they are doing the right thing? If the timeliness of updates doesn't matter that much, why do other manufacturers deliver them on time?

Blumi
Rising Star II
I do need a recent patch level due to work app policy. I mean, worst case for me is lineage but I expected a faster circle