This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen turns into blue tint color when trying to watch a full screen video on Youtube.

System: Windows 10 Home 64bit - Build No. 19042
Battery or AC: Battery
Model: ASUS M413IA
Frequency of occurrence: Every time I try to 1) Fullscreen a video in browser 2) Take screenshots 3) Fullscreen an application.
Reset OS: Yes.
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:
For the relevant settings and versions that I have on my laptop:
I have a Ryzen 4500U APU with Integrated Radeon Graphics | 8GB RAM | DirectX 12
BIOS version: X421IAY.309 (Latest).
ASUS System Control Interface: 3.0.12.10 (Latest)
Windows Update: The latest.
Graphics Driver: 21.20.02-210607a-368648C-Asus
Graphics BIOS last update was 2020/03/10 02:21 March 10th, 2020 at 02:21PM
As described above, my screen keeps getting this blue tint whenever I try to open full-screen an application or a video in browser. Taking screenshots also make it blue.
This is when the color is normal:
normal.jpg
And this is when it is blue tinted:
bluetint.jpg
// Stuff I have tried to do while searching for past discussions here:
1) Removing MyASUS and downgrade to another version of ASUS System Control Interface: Does not fix the issue.
2) Removing the ASUS Splendid .IMC profiles: This will just make the screen blue permanently. Does not fix the issue.
3) Removing several Windows Update: Did not fix the issue.
4) Resetting my Windows to default: As I said, it didn't fix the issue.
I have online classes I need to attend and I do not want to send this unit in for RMA ( I still have warranty). Is there any software fix that I should consider?
30 REPLIES 30

ngo1210
Star I
i have the same problem as you, have you found the solution to this problem yet, if you have can you please tell me, thanks a lot

Falcon_ASUS
ngo1210

i have the same problem as you, have you found the solution to this problem yet, if you have can you please tell me, thanks a lot

View post
@ngo1210
I have sent you a message, please update the driver and try again.
Thank you.

I had this problem for a year, since i bought the laptop M509DA. The screen was turning into blue in full screen or when i click in the notification bar and always had to go to myasus app in order to change splendid or i had to push F8 to change the screen mode. After i reiinstall the Windows 10 the problem remained. However, i searched myasus app and i found that when i go to customer support and choose live update there are two options, ''essensial'' and ''latest''. In the ''latest'' folder i found a driver for my card driver. I downloaded it and installed it and the problem was fixed. I hope this helps you all.

limpetiaimilia

I had this problem for a year, since i bought the laptop M509DA. The screen was turning into blue in full screen or when i click in the notification bar and always had to go to myasus app in order to change splendid or i had to push F8 to change the screen mode. After i reiinstall the Windows 10 the problem remained. However, i searched myasus app and i found that when i go to customer support and choose live update there are two options, ''essensial'' and ''latest''. In the ''latest'' folder i found a driver for my card driver. I downloaded it and installed it and the problem was fixed. I hope this helps you all.

View post
What driver are you talking about sir? Is this a chipset or a GPU driver? Please share.

Rustom28
Star I
I too have the same problem pls help me