This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZenFone8 stuck on waiting for flashing full ramdump

mail_jackr
Star I
As requested by the mod - opening new discussion for the issue.
The Flashing Full Ramdump happened to me too - the phone was being charged over the night and the error was waiting when I woke up.
I hope that at least your service will fix it quickly.
776 REPLIES 776

marzvin
Rising Star II
Asus is one of the worst tech companies ever. I never imagined that a company like Asus would stoop this low. They obviously know that a certain batch of the Zenfone 8, have a hardware defect. Rather than doing the right thing and recalling the affected handsets and put consumers out of the misery of waiting for the phones to die, they will just sit this out. Rather shameful to be honest.

vermeulnick
Star I
Why why why😥... looks like I'm number 35 on the list.
This morning I woke up because of the illuminated screen.
MTD 05.2021 - Rampdump 6 October 2021
20211006-091440.jpg

cytrus224
Rising Star I
Funny thing there is no official statement. Reported phones that died here or on xda is maybe like 5-20% of total phones that had the issue. Asus, wake the F* up, post your statement! And i'm not talking about the Mods.

daniel91m
Rising Star II
@cytrus224 welcome to the world of asus. Small correction - you are number 34 (zenfon @dron39 got up after restart)

cherrylips1111
Star II
Hi, guys!
Today I have received a call from the shop where I bought this horrible phone.They told that the phone is repaired and I can take it back tomorrow.I'm so upset , because I am really afraid of taking it back,I don't know how It'll going to work and I'm afraid of staying without phone again in three months.
So , maybe somebody can tell me,what can I say when I will check it Tomorrow ,maybe I can say something and they'll return my money back?