Model: K501LB
Frequency of occurrence: Always
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:
The speaker is working well but microphone is not working
soundcontrol.png
As I understand, in Recording panel must display Headset Logitech H111, and Stereo Logitech H111.
But It is not different to not using H111.
Any suggestion to me? Thanks
5 REPLIES 5

Falcon_ASUS
talk.withtan
  1. System: Windows 10.0.19043
  2. Battery or AC: AC
  3. Model: K501LB
  4. Frequency of occurrence: Always
  5. Reset OS:
  6. Screenshot or video:

========================

Detailed description:

soundcontrol.png

As I understand, in Recording panel must display Headset Logitech H111, and Stereo Logitech H111.

Logitech H111 headset is not recognized in K501LB laptop
@talk.withtan
Have you tried to download and install the corresponding driver from the Logitech website first?

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
talk.withtan
  1. System: Windows 10.0.19043
  2. Battery or AC: AC
  3. Model: K501LB
  4. Frequency of occurrence: Always
  5. Reset OS:
  6. Screenshot or video:

========================

Detailed description:

soundcontrol.png

Logitech H111 headset is not recognized in K501LB laptop
If your laptop comes Realtek audio device chip means, when you insert headset cable into audio jack, you will get notifications in Realtek audio manager under the control panel.
If you thinking the headset is not working means, then you can confirm by using Cortona application, speak to cortona using a headset microphone, so that cortona will recognise your voice and then it will response.
For your kind information, just now I checked with Philips headphones with mic, my laptop detects microphone inserted, Cortona application accepted my voice, also under sound in control panel, no Philips brand not visible.
only Realtek microphone device is visible

talk_withtan
Star I
Falcon_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/52814/logitech-h111-headset-is-not-recognized-in-k501lb-lapto...

@talk.withtan

Have you tried to download and install the corresponding driver from the Logitech website first?

View post
Dear Falcon_Asus,
I was searching, Logitech H111 have no driver.

talk_withtan
Star I
RAJU.MSC.MATHEMATICS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/52814/logitech-h111-headset-is-not-recognized-in-k501lb-lapto...

If your laptop comes Realtek audio device chip means, when you insert headset cable into audio jack, you will get notifications in Realtek audio manager under the control panel.

If you thinking the headset is not working means, then you can confirm by using Cortona application, speak to cortona using a headset microphone, so that cortona will recognise your voice and then it will response.

For your kind information, just now I checked with Philips headphones with mic, my laptop detects microphone inserted, Cortona application accepted my voice, also under sound in control panel, no Philips brand not visible.

only Realtek microphone device is visible

View post
My Cortona accepted my voice both, but from microphone in laptop not new mic.