This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZenFone8 stuck on waiting for flashing full ramdump

mail_jackr
Star I
As requested by the mod - opening new discussion for the issue.
The Flashing Full Ramdump happened to me too - the phone was being charged over the night and the error was waiting when I woke up.
I hope that at least your service will fix it quickly.
776 REPLIES 776

marzvin
Rising Star II
How can we bring attention to youtubers, so they can bring word out, about this terrible, terrible issue?. Surely this now needs media attention, because nearly every day, someone is finding their way to this thread. Think of those who aren't sarvey enough to google around for information, I suspect the numbers must now be way, high. We need to bring word out, because it's now clear this phone is defective!

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
HeLLKiTe

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/185659#Comment_185659

I don't see anything wrong with seeking legal advice, if they have access to it why not?

Stop hating on those that are voicing out their frustrations, this is perfectly understandable since we spend our hard earned money to purchase this product expecting it to last us quite awhile. Asus is not a no name brand that people are taking a risk when they invested in their product, they have been in the industry for sometime so of course the expectations from consumers will be high

Let Asus defend themselves, you don't need to do it for them. If they are so quiet then it's either they are hiding something or they are guilty.

View post
Have you read his post? That he wants legal action is fine but the reasoning is literally bat shit insane.
Also I am the literal frontrunner when it comes to critizing ASUS products with defects, I started complaining even before release as I already then saw how trash the Rog5 was.
But when you come out and say the zenfone is a literal hazard to your health because of it getting warmer to the touch due to better cooling than most phones, then I will let you know that you are an idiot.

th_besch
Rising Star I
A daily update from Asus about their ongoing investigations would be nice, if not mandatory. I bought a second phone because my employer (a hospital) has to contact me when I am not at home or at night. A dead phone could cause fatal consequences in the worst case...

marzvin
Rising Star II
th.besch

A daily update from Asus about their ongoing investigations would be nice, if not mandatory. I bought a second phone because my employer (a hospital) has to contact me when I am not at home or at night. A dead phone could cause fatal consequences in the worst case...

View post
Then you definitely want to chose another brand, as this one will literally just die on you.

Dooboo
Rising Star II
marzvin

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/185416#Comment_185416

Where are you with this did they sort it out and at least give a replacement?

View post
They didnt.
I sold my zenfone 8 already, i lost around 100+ bux and its worth it. If you guys need evidence or whatever i can help you out.
Now im waiting for my oneplus 9 pro to be delivered.