ScreenPad Plus not working on my UX582

b3dsign
Star II
System: win 10
Battery or AC: both
Model: UX582LR
Frequency of occurrence: Since I bought it
Reset OS: yes
Screenshot or video: www. dropbox. com /s/kbw3axgt4lkxc0i/20210814_102325.mp4?dl=0
========================
Detailed description: Just bought it and the second screen is not working propriety, appears as a screen, the touch is connected with the bigger one, I already try to install the software but no success.
I already tried the tutorial on www. asus. com/support/FAQ/1044292/
First of all, my driver is the 27.20.... way updated than the one in the tutorial.
Second, I couldn't find Intel(R) Serial IO I2C driver or ASUS ScreenXpert Interface, or ScreenPad2 Optimizer, they simply do not appear for my machine, maybe I should choose another machine model?
Without them the ScreenXpress never opens, I have already reset the machine 3 or 4 times, to try different methods.
Is there a way to download a windows iso with everything already installed?
I really need the power of this machine to be able to render some 3D, but I can't keep it if is impossible to fix the second screen.
Just one more detail, the second screen acts as a drawing tablet, if I touch there I can move the mouse on the main screen, and as I said the ScreenXpress app is not loading even if I open it manually.
Thank you so much and I really hope someone can help me.
And sorry about the links this forum didn't allow me to post links...
5 REPLIES 5

MotoWiZ
Rising Star II
Hi,
Some of the Asus apps to make screenpad plus work are only available in the windows store, they are not obtained through the asus download website. Don't remmember if the ones you mention are those or not, but give it a try.

b3dsign
Star II
MotoWiZ

Hi,

Some of the Asus apps to make screenpad plus work are only available in the windows store, they are not obtained through the asus download website. Don't remmember if the ones you mention are those or not, but give it a try.

View post
No, I can download the 2 of the windows store normally. Thank you =/

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hello b3dsign,
Please refer to below FAQ
[Notebook] Troubleshooting - How to fix the ScreenPad Plus problems when it is not working properly ...And please use the driver from UX581 page at this moment.
ZenBook Pro Duo UX581|Laptops For Home|ASUS GlobalLet me check on the UX582 page.
Thank you.

b3dsign
Star II
Blake_ASUS

Hello b3dsign,

Please refer to below FAQ

https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1041420

And please use the driver from UX581 page at this moment.

https://www.asus.com/Laptops/For-Home/ZenBook/ZenBook-Pro-Duo-UX581/HelpDesk_Download/?model2Name=Ze...

Let me check on the UX582 page.

Thank you.

View post
Blake, thank you so much!
This is the answer that I was expecting, I was just afraid to try different drivers!
All working sweet and smooth!
Have a great year!