This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does your Default Weather Update automatically?? My doesn't !!!

Helo__PuweY
Rising Star I
So in the past ( don't know when it stopped ) my Weather App updated regulary in a 2 hour sync and sometimes when the Weather was very bad (Rain, String Wind) I also got a notification.

Since, but don't know when, my Weather App won't update in the 2 hour sync anymore. Even if I set the App to sync in a half hour, doesn't Work.
Updating is only possible in the App manually and with this way I also get the notification for bad weather.
Syncing in any time automatic doesn't work.
Do you have the Same issue???
Like I Said, I didn't change anything in the settings, but it worked in the past.

17 REPLIES 17

Helo__PuweY
Rising Star I
ronald1985

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/157079#Comment_157079

Just checking to see if you have managed to fix the problem?

View post
Wow, thx for asking back 🙂
Yes I have found the issue.
I have 15 Location save in the Weather App. My Home Town first, second Town my Work Town and the other 13 Towns are big world Towns like New York, Tokio, Miami, Moscow, and more...every Town I set manually because I don't wanna use my Location the whole time to save battery.
It's my Home Town that I always have to Update manually, swipping to the other Towns every one of them updates in my 2 hour sync-setting, even the work town not far away...this is really weird, I also think it's just the Update Time in the Corner that doesn't Update...because now it's evening here and the Weather App without updating manually also shows an evening Background with a Moon.
And I know I also updated today in the morning manually.
It's still a little bit weird...because my Work Town should look like my Home Town...Here are Pics that I made right now by creating the answer.
screenshot-20210320-201418987.jpg
screenshot-20210320-201436155.jpg
Here's also a Pictures where I now updated my hometown manually:
screenshot-20210320-201930732.jpg

ronald1985
Community Legend I
Helo ;PuweY

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/158206#Comment_158206

Wow, thx for asking back 🙂

Yes I have found the issue.

I have 15 Location save in the Weather App. My Home Town first, second Town my Work Town and the other 13 Towns are big world Towns like New York, Tokio, Miami, Moscow, and more...every Town I set manually because I don't wanna use my Location the whole time to save battery.

It's my Home Town that I always have to Update manually, swipping to the other Towns every one of them updates in my 2 hour sync-setting, even the work town not far away...this is really weird, I also think it's just the Update Time in the Corner that doesn't Update...because now it's evening here and the Weather App without updating manually also shows an evening Background with a Moon.

And I know I also updated today in the morning manually.

It's still a little bit weird...because my Work Town should look like my Home Town...Here are Pics that I made right now by creating the answer.

screenshot-20210320-201418987.jpg

screenshot-20210320-201436155.jpg

Here's also a Pictures where I now updated my hometown manually:

screenshot-20210320-201930732.jpg

View post
Ah cool, sounds like you are ok then.
Do let us know of there is further problems.

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
@Helo ;PuweY Just dropping in to check if you have encountered any more issues since your last reply. If so, please let me know. 🙂