This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 11 Update bug report

ColorSage
Zen Master I
Hello everyone I have installed this update and while the build seems solid, there are some minor issues:
1. Clicking/swiping down to show the notification tray from top left side of the screen enters manage notifications manu instead of showing them. Probably a hidden button.
2. DSU Loader from developer settings seems gone.
3. There are untranslated strings in Polish language. Quick example is copy&paste menu. They're still in English.
4. Is there a way to disable this paralax effect on home screen? I quite dislike it.
5. The keyboard sometimes overlays conversations bubbles.
EDIT:
6. Dismissable notifiactions are not automatically dismissed when i've clicked on them. I still have to do that manually.
I've had a clean install.
15 REPLIES 15

After my android 11 update on my asus 6z, the following were the issues
1. charging speed becomes less, it takes now 3 to 3.2 hrs from 0 to 100
2. the battery backup is now worst, it just end within a day, not even one full day, previous it was two days
3. some apps like Netflix, zee5 etc are not working, everytime I opened them they say please restart your device
4. in mobile call the speaker sound has become so low, only one speaker is working, and the earpiece speaker is now so slow that you can't hear properly
5. many apps are now very slow, phone hang a lot.
6. some apps closes automatically, this never happened before

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
pkhandelwal379

After my android 11 update on my asus 6z, the following were the issues

1. charging speed becomes less, it takes now 3 to 3.2 hrs from 0 to 100

2. the battery backup is now worst, it just end within a day, not even one full day, previous it was two days

3. some apps like Netflix, zee5 etc are not working, everytime I opened them they say please restart your device

4. in mobile call the speaker sound has become so low, only one speaker is working, and the earpiece speaker is now so slow that you can't hear properly

5. many apps are now very slow, phone hang a lot.

6. some apps closes automatically, this never happened before

View post
You're device seem to have serious issues that are way beyond normal bugs. Probably hardware issue.
Backup your device
factory reset or even better, downgrade to A10 and then upgrade to A11 again. This will give you a cleaner install than just doing a simple factory reset
if it's not any better, then send for service

dc1rjj
Star I
Hello Asus,

i have following bug: No IPv6 connection via mobile data.
After A11 update the APN settings "APN-protocol" and "APN-roaming-protocol" were set to IPv4 only. Changed to IPv4/IPv6 does not enable IPv6 connectivity. Set to IPV6 only, no connection to the network cell will be established.

Can you reproduce the bug and maybe solve it please?

regards
Hans

tonyzx12r
Star I
Hi,
Bug with Android 11?
I put phone into flightmode (the previous night supersaver profile had the same effect), both networks off overnight.
When I disabled flightmode, mobile data connects but WiFi although connected to router has "no internet" underneath it.
So I forget WiFi, re-enter the details, and reconnect, no difference.
But if I turn off both mobile and WiFi and then turn on WiFi first, it connects!
Restarting the phone also fixes it.
You're gonna tell me to reset the networks aren't you?
The last time I did that my account forgot all previously saved WiFi stations, a real pia!
I had to reset the networks as my fix above was only temporary. I lost all of my saved networks, aargh! Time will tell if it's a lasting fix.
Regards.
Tony

doda
Star I
ColorSage

Hello everyone I have installed this update and while the build seems solid, there are some minor issues:

1. Clicking/swiping down to show the notification tray from top left side of the screen enters manage notifications manu instead of showing them. Probably a hidden button.

2. DSU Loader from developer settings seems gone.

3. There are untranslated strings in Polish language. Quick example is copy&paste menu. They're still in English.

4. Is there a way to disable this paralax effect on home screen? I quite dislike it.

5. The keyboard sometimes overlays conversations bubbles.

EDIT:

6. Dismissable notifiactions are not automatically dismissed when i've clicked on them. I still have to do that manually.

I've had a clean install.

Android 11 Update bug report
Boa tarde pra mim apareceu bugs diferentes como a opção de gestos não está respondendo corretamente para voltar a tela sempre volta para o início em qualquer app e não consigo mais bloquear apps esses são os que mais me incomoda no momento e os que percebi até agora.