This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display issue with refresh rate

Dr__SushP
Rising Star II
Since long and even after 3 subsequent updates the rog 3 has this issue with the refresh rate very frequently changes by itself from 60 to 120hz. And the option to change is grayed out. Please help. Is the ASUS team even aware of this ? Or even this can't be fixed like the black crush issue ?
28 REPLIES 28

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi,
This was fixed long back.
Can you share a video once its greyed out and also share the App you are using.
Make sure you are on latest software version which is .122 if not, you can check by
Go to setting => System => About => Software information.

boy97bd
Star I
Dr. SushP

Since long and even after 3 subsequent updates the rog 3 has this issue with the refresh rate very frequently changes by itself from 60 to 120hz. And the option to change is grayed out. Please help. Is the ASUS team even aware of this ? Or even this can't be fixed like the black crush issue ?

Display issue with refresh rate
Me too..............

Dr__SushP
Rising Star II
Fixed long ago... This is how you sort things out.. you mods delusionaly set yourself on the mindset that All is well. Whereas we keep suffering from your incompetent software updates. How much lower could you asus guys fall... 50000 rs device amoled has shitty cobtrast. Refresh rate switching by itslef and you guys don't even know whether it's fixed or not... What do you guys do.. drink and keep high all day long ?

botboy444
Zen Master I
My refresh rate doesn't switch by its self, but instead of being spoonfed everything out of the box and expecting "tHe MoSt PeRfEcT eVeR" look into it.
I KNOW that my refresh rate gets grayed out but ONLY when gaming, because the game genie controls the refresh rate.

Maybe research a little further instead of getting mad at the developers because you're too incompetent to take the time into looking into something instead, instead you waste the time whiteknuckle keyboarding "GAMING PHONE COMPANY BAD :^("
Makes you look INCREDIBLY entitled and definitely not a person who this phones' marketed for

Dr. SushP

Fixed long ago... This is how you sort things out.. you mods delusionaly set yourself on the mindset that All is well. Whereas we keep suffering from your incompetent software updates. How much lower could you asus guys fall... 50000 rs device amoled has shitty cobtrast. Refresh rate switching by itslef and you guys don't even know whether it's fixed or not... What do you guys do.. drink and keep high all day long ?

View post