This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display issue with refresh rate

Dr__SushP
Rising Star II
Since long and even after 3 subsequent updates the rog 3 has this issue with the refresh rate very frequently changes by itself from 60 to 120hz. And the option to change is grayed out. Please help. Is the ASUS team even aware of this ? Or even this can't be fixed like the black crush issue ?
28 REPLIES 28

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
Dr. SushP

Bro you are misinterpretation the situation. Refresh rate is not stuk because I am screen recording. Refresh rate is stuk that is why I am using screen recording. Refresh rate is greyed out ..and when that happens I am initiating the screen recording. So you are entirely wrong when you are saying refresh rate is greyed out because I am using screen recording. And I always keep my refresh rate at 60. That 90 you saw was also by itslef without my permission..

And enough explaining and all.. where is the mod who said this issue is fixed.. this is the issue and it's still happening. I don't need to explain this to other fellow users. Asus should look into it.. or atleast give a response after seeing the video. But just as the black crush thread they have vanished..again..

View post
Yes you do mr. self proclaimed doctor that doesn't know how to spell "stuck". This isn't a normal behaviour hence we need in detail a description of what you're experiencing as we haven't seen this thing happening.

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
oh and before i forget, a mod came in here, asked for some details and your answer:
Fixed long ago... This is how you sort things out.. you mods delusionaly set yourself on the mindset that All is well. Whereas we keep suffering from your incompetent software updates.
Being the clown you are you expect him to want to help you after a response like that. Not only did you direcly insult him but you for some reason give the mods, that don't even write a line of code as it's not their job, the fault for the quality of updates.
Donkey alert

GREEKLEADER
Zen Master I
Why don't yall download Vanced? My custom battery settings override it and I have 160 FPS from armoury crate with no black crush on scrolling or on comments,smh don't even complain when there are safe solutions out there
And if you complain about the video quality,then get another phone,sell it,or simply use normal YouTube on 60 FPS...

ronald1985
Community Legend I
Dr. SushP

Bro you are misinterpretation the situation. Refresh rate is not stuk because I am screen recording. Refresh rate is stuk that is why I am using screen recording. Refresh rate is greyed out ..and when that happens I am initiating the screen recording. So you are entirely wrong when you are saying refresh rate is greyed out because I am using screen recording. And I always keep my refresh rate at 60. That 90 you saw was also by itslef without my permission..

And enough explaining and all.. where is the mod who said this issue is fixed.. this is the issue and it's still happening. I don't need to explain this to other fellow users. Asus should look into it.. or atleast give a response after seeing the video. But just as the black crush thread they have vanished..again..

View post
The details you are giving isnt enough to reproduce the issue by anyone but yourself.
So my question is, after you restart your phone, does your phone automtically changes refresh rate?
What are the apps you are using when this is occurring and are these apps in the Armoury Crate?
Basically, list out the steps to create the issue. Not just show a video of the issue.