This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

device not certified (Build no .432)

mihirkumarghosh
Star III
My device is showing not certified in play protect certification from 429 version.recently i updated to 432 version but the issue still persists.done everything like clear cache,storage,wipe cache,safe mode and also done factory reset when i upgraded from 084 to 429.please address this issue.And the loudness also decreased drastically.apps like chrome are not updating on play store.PLEASE REDUCE THE CHARGING TIME.
THANX TO DEVS AND MODDERS TO LISTENING ALL REPORTS AND FIXING MY DEVICE HEATING ISSUE.CPU USAGE SHOWS IDLE AT 2,WHICH IS FANTASTIC.
18 REPLIES 18

nidhin3
Zen Master I
veeharish2005

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/125779#Comment_125779

1. Yeah I know, all I was saying is that asus did not get a CTS certification for the android 10 beta(it is normal for beta update to not have CTS certification). That is why it is showing device not certified.

2. I found this in asus zenfone 6 forum

screenshot-20201016-182740287.jpg

Asus zenfone 6 users are facing the same issue in android 11 beta(but it was said in the recruitment page that Google pay and some other apps will not work). Thay have said that future beta builds will have CTS certification (for asus zenfone 6). So guys it will be fixed in the stable update.

View post
I'm on beta 4. My device is certified.
screenshot-20201020-123813.png

veeharish2005
Zen Master I
nidhin3

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/125837#Comment_125837

I'm on beta 4. My device is certified.

screenshot-20201020-123813.png

View post
1. As I said, asus have not CTS certified the android 10 beta builds. Almost every one who updated to android 10 beta has this issue. Only some have their devices certified because of issues in Google play store, it sometimes show not certified even for a CTS certified build.
2. Almost every company don't CTS certify their beta builds, it is the same with asus, but they are stopping the rollout of android 11 beta builds for Asus zenfone 6 to CTS certify the build.
3. For everyone who is saying this is a bug, it is not a bug, it will be fixed in android 10 stable update.

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi mihirkumarghosh2
Thank you for your reply. Please check your inbox and provide me SN and the logs for further checking.
The Play Protect certification of my device is certified in A10 V432, as same as nidhin3. For anyone whose device is not rooted/unlocked, and he/she is willing to provide your SN and the logs in V432, please leave a message here. I will PM you for further device checking.

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.