This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Game Genie Streaming

deekjx
Star II
Has anyone tried streaming to twitch with Game Genie? I can only get it to stream for about 5 seconds and then it basically stops. I've tested a variety of games. PUBG, Chess, Go, and RetroArch. None of them work for more than 5 seconds. I've even tried lowering the settings and nothing helps. It doesn't appear to be a power issue at all.

It streams using Streamlabs flawlessly so the IRL stuff is works great.
17 REPLIES 17

mervynpaulparon
Star II
ronald1985

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/113367#Comment_113367

That's good to know @mervynpaulparone

I cant replicate it with the 1080p resolution, so even I don't know if this is expected.

Do you have alot of disk space like me? Like, I haven't even used half of the disk yet.

@Gustav_ASUS @Anders_ASUS

View post
Yup, still got more than 250GB left. Anyways, just gonna stream at 720p right now. I'm off to another thread as I have issue with FHD 60fps video recording stutter and hanging.

sampathfeb15
Star III
It does not work after cleaning storage and memory also. After cleaning storage and memory for 5 times it worked and later I stopped streaming.
The next day when I tried to start streaming it shows "network connection failed. Stop recording"
I am a Rog 3 user
Facing this issue after latest update on 26th September update.

ronald1985
Community Legend I
sampathfeb15

It does not work after cleaning storage and memory also. After cleaning storage and memory for 5 times it worked and later I stopped streaming.

The next day when I tried to start streaming it shows "network connection failed. Stop recording"

I am a Rog 3 user

Facing this issue after latest update on 26th September update.

View post
This is a ROG 2 forum, you should be posting in the below forum link:
ROG Phone 3I would try 720p to see if it works for you when streaming?
At the moment, this looks to be a connection related rather than the phone.