Battery or AC: AC
Model: ROG Strix G15CX_G15CX
Frequency of occurrence: Often
Reset OS: Yes
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:
Hello,
I have a desktop and after about one year of usage computer started to freeze randomly. Most often it occurs while computer is idle, restarting or playing Microsoft Flight Sim and World of Warships. Since April, I have dropped my computer at Best Buy's Geek Squad on 4 separate occasions, and they could not find the problem. After full system reset to factory settings, it will work for about 2-3 weeks before it starts to freeze again. Geek Squad guys think that it could be the BIOS update issue, since everything else checks out. Any help is appreciated.
1 REPLY 1

Falcon_ASUS
mrskapa
  1. System: Window 10
  2. Battery or AC: AC
  3. Model: ROG Strix G15CX_G15CX
  4. Frequency of occurrence: Often
  5. Reset OS: Yes
  6. Screenshot or video:

========================

Detailed description:

Hello,

I have a desktop and after about one year of usage computer started to freeze randomly. Most often it occurs while computer is idle, restarting or playing Microsoft Flight Sim and World of Warships. Since April, I have dropped my computer at Best Buy's Geek Squad on 4 separate occasions, and they could not find the problem. After full system reset to factory settings, it will work for about 2-3 weeks before it starts to freeze again. Geek Squad guys think that it could be the BIOS update issue, since everything else checks out. Any help is appreciated.

ROG G15CX randomly freezes
@mrskapa
Here we mainly discuss the issues/questions related to ASUS laptop.
For your Desktop questions, I suggest you contact our local call center to have further assistance.
Please refer to below and find the link of local call center.
Contact Us | ASUS Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused.