This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to recover ASUS Mobile Manager?

fergusd84
Rising Star I
In a previous post (now deleted by the ZenTalk Bot as it was lacking follow-up) I commented on the folly of upgrading ASUS Mobile Manager from 9.1.0.21_220705 to 40.0.1.17_220413. Version 9 is just wonderful but version 40 "keeps stopping". (Also, Under Settings - Apps & Notifications - Mobile Manager - Storage & Cache, there is no facility to Uninstall. Exruciating.)
This stupid folly (upgrading from v.9 to v.40) I managed to commit last night through lacking concentration :o(
PLEASE can anybody tell me where I can obtain the apk for v.9?
(When I allowed the upgrade previously, which led me to recognise the awful error of doing so, the only way I could recover the working version was to do a Factory Reset. Now, with the phone presenting and performing quite beautifully across all dimensions after several months of careful polishing and personalisation, I really really do not want to have to do that .. .. .. )
So pl;ease help if you can with locating the originating apk!
2 REPLIES 2

willjoe2442
Star III
Mobile Manager is an ASUS application that will make you easy optimization your ZenFone. You only need a tap to optimize it. SCAN, Data usage, PowerMaster, Memory Cleaner, Notifications, Cleanup, and Security & Permissions functions will analyze and optimize your ZenFone

Regards,
Will

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.