This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thunderbolt USB C suddenly not recognising USB Headphones

jaffas21
Star I
Hi folks, I have an zenbook flip 14 oled, 11th gen intel bought in Thailand. until about two weeks ago my usb c headphones we working fine but now it wont recognise them as an output device but will recognise them as headphones, also my USB c mini hub has stopped working so its clearly related to these two ports.
Ive tried uninstalling from device manager with no success on reboot, a system restore to a couple of weeks ago didnt work, but the system restore space wasnt set correctly so I couldnt restore beyond that point.
I don't really want to reset the pc unless I have to (it won't fix it if its hardware).. any ideas

System: Zenbook Flip OLED 14 UP5401E (thai model)
Battery or AC: AC
Model: UP5401e with stylus
Frequency of occurrence: Always
Reset OS: Windows 11 Home
PS. Why is this forum so laggy it keeps crashing every five minutes is this run by asus or a third party its terrible

2 REPLIES 2

Falcon_ASUS
jaffas21

Hi folks, I have an zenbook flip 14 oled, 11th gen intel bought in Thailand. until about two weeks ago my usb c headphones we working fine but now it wont recognise them as an output device but will recognise them as headphones, also my USB c mini hub has stopped working so its clearly related to these two ports.

Ive tried uninstalling from device manager with no success on reboot, a system restore to a couple of weeks ago didnt work, but the system restore space wasnt set correctly so I couldnt restore beyond that point.

I don't really want to reset the pc unless I have to (it won't fix it if its hardware).. any ideas

1. System: Zenbook Flip OLED 14 UP5401E (thai model)
  2. Battery or AC: AC
  3. Model: UP5401e with stylus
  4. Frequency of occurrence: Always
  5. Reset OS: Windows 11 Home

PS. Why is this forum so laggy it keeps crashing every five minutes is this run by asus or a third party its terrible

Thunderbolt USB C suddenly not recognising USB Headphones
@jaffas21
Have you ever replaced the headphones for testing?
Or you can connect this headphones to other devices to test.
Thank you.

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.