This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus Zenbook flip 14 thunderbolt charging only

jaffas21
Star I

Hi my zenbook flip 14 oled has an ongoing problem model up5401EA 16GB Of ram,  i5, Intel Iris Xe graphics

One day the thunderbolt ports simply stopped working for anything other than the charger, I presume its an option somewhere that enables thunderbolt for something else but google has no answers.

I cant use USB C headphones or any other usb c peripherals anymore

Any ideas anyone?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello, jaffas21

Please be patient, as the response time is currently delayed due to the Lunar New Year holiday.

Could you please share the brand and model of the device you mentioned that will use USB Type-C to connect to the UP5401EA and its drivers?

May I ask if the problem you mentioned happens when you acquire it or after you make any software or hardware modifications (such as updates)?

Please check whether all drivers are also updated to the latest version and perform system diagnosis through MyASUS.

Thank you.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

jaffas21
Star I

actually its only headphones my sandisk USB ssd works fine

Jiaszzz_ASUS

Hello, jaffas21 and thank you for reaching out.

May I ask if the situation you described occurred after operating any software or hardware changes?
In addition to the requested information below your other post, please also provide the brand and model of the device you mentioned that will use a USB Type-C connection, and the drivers as well, if possible.

Please check if all the drivers for the device have been updated to the latest version.

Thank you.

jaffas21
Star I

Hmmm I just tried it with a USB C to USB 3 adapter its still not working, must be headset related .. sorry guys

BTW provided the model number in the original post but its a "Zenbook flip oled" up5401EA 16GB Of ram,  i5, Intel Iris Xe graphics

Hello, jaffas21

Please be patient, as the response time is currently delayed due to the Lunar New Year holiday.

Could you please share the brand and model of the device you mentioned that will use USB Type-C to connect to the UP5401EA and its drivers?

May I ask if the problem you mentioned happens when you acquire it or after you make any software or hardware modifications (such as updates)?

Please check whether all drivers are also updated to the latest version and perform system diagnosis through MyASUS.

Thank you.