System: ZenBook 14X OLED UX5400
Battery or AC: Happen while both on battery and plugged in
Model: UX5400
Frequency of occurrence: 3 or 4 times a week
Reset OS: Running Windows 11 pro, have not reinstalled the OS
Screenshot or video: No screen shot available
========================
Detailed description:
I have a remote user that is reporting her laptop randomly enters sleep mode several times a week. I have checked the sleep mode settings and configured it to not go to sleep while plugged in or on battery, but it still happens.
She has reported that it happens in the middle of use, and mostly annoyingly while she is actively hosting Zoom meetings.
I am at a loss for what else to check and have her try. Any thoughts?
3 REPLIES 3

Falcon_ASUS
TS43723
  1. System: ZenBook 14X OLED UX5400
  2. Battery or AC: Happen while both on battery and plugged in
  3. Model: UX5400
  4. Frequency of occurrence: 3 or 4 times a week
  5. Reset OS: Running Windows 11 pro, have not reinstalled the OS
  6. Screenshot or video: No screen shot available

========================

Detailed description:

I have a remote user that is reporting her laptop randomly enters sleep mode several times a week. I have checked the sleep mode settings and configured it to not go to sleep while plugged in or on battery, but it still happens.

She has reported that it happens in the middle of use, and mostly annoyingly while she is actively hosting Zoom meetings.

I am at a loss for what else to check and have her try. Any thoughts?

Laptop randomly enters sleep mode even while in use
@TS43723
I would recommend that you confirm that both the BIOS and the system are updated to the latest.
If you confirm that the BIOS and system updates are up to date, I would recommend trying to restore the system.
[Windows 11/10] How to reset the PC and remove all of my personal files, apps and settings | Officia...Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

Willjoe
Star II
Open up Power Options in the Control Panel. In Windows 10 you can get there by right clicking on the start menu and going to Power Options.
Click Change plan settings next to your current power plan.
Change "Put the computer to sleep" to never.
Click "Save Changes"

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.