Laptop randomly enters sleep mode even while in use
- System: ZenBook 14X OLED UX5400
- Battery or AC: Happen while both on battery and plugged in
- Model: UX5400
- Frequency of occurrence: 3 or 4 times a week
- Reset OS: Running Windows 11 pro, have not reinstalled the OS
- Screenshot or video: No screen shot available
I have a remote user that is reporting her laptop randomly enters sleep mode several times a week. I have checked the sleep mode settings and configured it to not go to sleep while plugged in or on battery, but it still happens.
She has reported that it happens in the middle of use, and mostly annoyingly while she is actively hosting Zoom meetings.
I am at a loss for what else to check and have her try. Any thoughts?