upgrading SSD for UX430UNR due to repeating malfunctions
Wake up issue
- have an issue (for a very ling time) that the laptop doesn't wake up after the lid is shut (and entering sleep mode- not hibernate!) and requires force reset every time
- lately upgraded to Windows 11 - the issue still occurred
- did some extreme cleaning and freeing space - no change
- now my laptop doesn't even pass boot -> showing no HD is connected
- I tried disconnecting and reconnecting both SSD and battery - it didn't help
- reinstalling BIOS 313 (the latest) - guess....
- last my question is :
- do I need a new SSD?
- if so can this model support NVME instead of SATA?