This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i got 2 zen book duo, in last 2 weeks both laptops just stop to work microphone

Luis_Oscar
Star I
initially one laptop was affected, we contact asus and they used any desk to try to repair, but finally they suggest is something related with hardware, so i need to contact some desk service.
but after some days the another laptop also got same issue, so im pretty sure that this is impossible and for sure is related with some W11 update, so can you try to check in deep and provide us a new driver for it
2 REPLIES 2

Falcon_ASUS
Luis Oscar
  1. initially one laptop was affected, we contact asus and they used any desk to try to repair, but finally they suggest is something related with hardware, so i need to contact some desk service.
  2. but after some days the another laptop also got same issue, so im pretty sure that this is impossible and for sure is related with some W11 update, so can you try to check in deep and provide us a new driver for it

i got 2 zen book duo, in last 2 weeks both laptops just stop to work microphone
@Luis Oscar
Are there any yellow exclamation points in device manager?
Have you tried reinstalling the audio driver?
Thank you.

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.