Star I
System: Windows 11
Battery or AC: Battery
Model: UX363EA
Frequency of occurrence: always
Reset OS: no
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:I recently purchased this Zenbook Flip 13. One of the selling points was the battery life. I'm aware of inflated specs, and by no means did I expect to get 12+ hours however, In the few days that I've owned it, I've noticed the battery gets about 6 hours, with only updates, and internet browsing.
I see that Microsoft edge is the primary culprit responsible for about 80-85% of usage....
Has anyone had similar issues, and experienced a fix?

Thanks
2 REPLIES 2

Falcon_ASUS
renegde4ce
  1. System: Windows 11
  2. Battery or AC: Battery
  3. Model: UX363EA
  4. Frequency of occurrence: always
  5. Reset OS: no
  6. Screenshot or video:

========================

Detailed description:I recently purchased this Zenbook Flip 13. One of the selling points was the battery life. I'm aware of inflated specs, and by no means did I expect to get 12+ hours however, In the few days that I've owned it, I've noticed the battery gets about 6 hours, with only updates, and internet browsing.

I see that Microsoft edge is the primary culprit responsible for about 80-85% of usage....

Has anyone had similar issues, and experienced a fix?

Thanks

Battery draining fast on new Flip 13
@renegde4ce
I suggest that you can confirm whether there are other applications running in the background, like windows update , antivirus software. or you can refer to the following FAQ for adjustment.
[Notebook] Troubleshooting - How to fix the short battery life problem | Official Support | ASUS Glo...

renegde4ce
Star I
Thank you for the reply. I've checked and it seems like Microsoft edge is the culprit. I haven't quite figured out how to disable it completely. I'm using Firefox for now...