This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replacement battery - where to buy?

pavelvarga24
Star III
I'm going to need a replacement battery soon, because my original battery is starting to degrade quite a bit, I use my phone heavily. I really like my ZF6 so I don't want to buy new phone but put new battery in my ZF6 and keep it. Sadly, in my country (CZ) I can't find the replacement battery for sale anywhere, so I'm probably gonna need to buy from abroad. But Aliexpress is filled with fake batteries (even for our ZF6, I took a look at it and most of Aliexpress offerings look fake even on product pictures). Maybe I could buy on Ebay, but I'm not sure about ebay offerings being genuine either. To be fair, on Ebay there are only like 4 listings offering original c11p1806 battery, and 3 of them look genuine, but I'm not sure.
So my question is: where to buy 100% original Asus battery? Any help?
6 REPLIES 6

Supra
Rising Star I
I found one on eBay but it says "4580mAh(Raled)" when it's supposed to be 4850mAh(Rated) lol. I've been having the same problem.

Falcon_ASUS
pavelvarga24

I'm going to need a replacement battery soon, because my original battery is starting to degrade quite a bit, I use my phone heavily. I really like my ZF6 so I don't want to buy new phone but put new battery in my ZF6 and keep it. Sadly, in my country (CZ) I can't find the replacement battery for sale anywhere, so I'm probably gonna need to buy from abroad. But Aliexpress is filled with fake batteries (even for our ZF6, I took a look at it and most of Aliexpress offerings look fake even on product pictures). Maybe I could buy on Ebay, but I'm not sure about ebay offerings being genuine either. To be fair, on Ebay there are only like 4 listings offering original c11p1806 battery, and 3 of them look genuine, but I'm not sure.

So my question is: where to buy 100% original Asus battery? Any help?

Replacement battery - where to buy?
@pavelvarga24
In my understanding, the battery of ZS630KL is c11p1806.
Unfortunately, we may not be able to guarantee the reliability of non-ASUS parts sold.

pavelvarga24
Star III
Supra

I found one on eBay but it says "4580mAh(Raled)" when it's supposed to be 4850mAh(Rated) lol. I've been having the same problem.

View post
Yes, exactly. Same on Aliexpress. But there are some listings on ebay where the battery on pictures looks exaxtly like the original, with same numbers, so I don't know if it's genuine Asus product or a genuine looking copy

pavelvarga24
Star III
Falcon_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/56272/replacement-battery-where-to-buy

@pavelvarga24

In my understanding, the battery of ZS630KL is c11p1806.

Unfortunately, we may not be able to guarantee the reliability of non-ASUS parts sold.

View post
Yes, the Zenfone 6 battery is C11P1806. Can you instead provide the information where can I buy 100% original Asus part that can be shipped to Czech Republic?