This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zenbook UX303 - HDMI Output Resolution Question Please

CGI1
Star I
I have an older UX303 Zenbook laptop running Windows 10 and which I have connected to a Dell U3011 external monitor with an HDMI cable via the HDMI port on the laptop.
The monitor is capable of 2560 x 1600 resolution, but I am only able to get the UX303 to display at a maximum resolution of 1920 x 1200 on the Dell monitor.
Is there any way I can increase the resolution from the laptop either with some settings or perhaps using a different cable?
Or is this perhaps simply a display resolution limitation of the HDMi port and/or the GPU of this model laptop?
Thank you.
2 REPLIES 2

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
CGI1

I have an older UX303 Zenbook laptop running Windows 10 and which I have connected to a Dell U3011 external monitor with an HDMI cable via the HDMI port on the laptop.

The monitor is capable of 2560 x 1600 resolution, but I am only able to get the UX303 to display at a maximum resolution of 1920 x 1200 on the Dell monitor.

Is there any way I can increase the resolution from the laptop either with some settings or perhaps using a different cable?

Or is this perhaps simply a display resolution limitation of the HDMi port and/or the GPU of this model laptop?

Thank you.

Zenbook UX303 - HDMI Output Resolution Question Please
If you have a separate driver for the dell monitor means, try to install the driver. also, make sure to see the dell monitor technical specifications

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi there,
Can I have the complete model name? UX303UA?UX303LN?
[Notebook] How to check the model name and BIOS version | Official Support | ASUS GlobalThank you.