This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android Update

bgoldstein
Star I
I have a ZenFone 5 with Android 8.0.0. Can it be updated to a more recent version?
6 REPLIES 6

Falcon_ASUS
bgoldstein

I have a ZenFone 5 with Android 8.0.0. Can it be updated to a more recent version?

Android Update
@bgoldstein
Is your model ZE620KL or ZS620KL? What is the firmware version?
[Phone] How to find and recognize the ZenFone model name? | Official Support | ASUS Global

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
Falcon_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/50781/android-update

@bgoldstein

Is your model ZE620KL or ZS620KL? What is the firmware version?

https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1014441

View post
What about bugs on Zenfone 5z in .123 firmware version?? This is really a sad treatment for flagships from ASUS. We are left with Outdated security patch and unstable system after latest fimware. And now no more response from ASUS team to fix all those buggy issues. Threads are getting closed everyday without any response from active mods only for Zenfone 5z. Doesnt ASUS want its users to buy its future smartphone technology?? Why is ASUS showing such behaviour? I am Zenfone user since 2015 and never saw such behaviour from ASUS in my history. Seriously we heartly want ASUS to grow as a brand but brand itself is not ready to accept the feedback from its users.
only because developers doesnt want to work with older flagship models doesnt mean that users should be left with buggy firmware And outdated security patches.
This is pathetic in my experince and alredy i have shared alot of logs and screen/video proofs internally but Developers have always ignored all such real issues. This is sad:(
I hope for a positive response and want system to be stable enough.
Thanks! @Falcon_ASUS

Gera
Star III
AmitGarde

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/177248#Comment_177248

What about bugs on Zenfone 5z in .123 firmware version?? This is really a sad treatment for flagships from ASUS. We are left with Outdated security patch and unstable system after latest fimware. And now no more response from ASUS team to fix all those buggy issues. Threads are getting closed everyday without any response from active mods only for Zenfone 5z. Doesnt ASUS want its users to buy its future smartphone technology?? Why is ASUS showing such behaviour? I am Zenfone user since 2015 and never saw such behaviour from ASUS in my history. Seriously we heartly want ASUS to grow as a brand but brand itself is not ready to accept the feedback from its users.

only because developers doesnt want to work with older flagship models doesnt mean that users should be left with buggy firmware And outdated security patches.

This is pathetic in my experince and alredy i have shared alot of logs and screen/video proofs internally but Developers have always ignored all such real issues. This is sad:(

I hope for a positive response and want system to be stable enough.

Thanks! @Falcon_ASUS

View post
Just move on man, as soon as i can i will buy another phone and leave Asus. They are good for routers and Motherboards and should stick with it

hkorkut
Rising Star II
Asus executives, you've made us look like idiots enough. We are very well aware of this. But you are not aware of this. You are the real retard. For losing your customers this way!