Did you mean: 

Permission screen not responding

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Model name: Asus Rog 3
Firmware version: 17.0823.2104.147
Not rooted.
Frequency and occurance: Everytime an app ask for permission and the window pop up or when I go to permission manager, I can't press or move anything on the screen, it just freezes my screen. In permission manager I can only press the return button at the bottom to return out. Can't find any solution on the internet.
3 REPLIES 3

ronald1985
Community Legend I
jackychan.chan

1. Model Name:
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not:
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

Not rooted.

Frequency and occurance: Everytime an app ask for permission and the window pop up or when I go to permission manager, I can't press or move anything on the screen, it just freezes my screen. In permission manager I can only press the return button at the bottom to return out. Can't find any solution on the internet.

Can you show a video of the issue? Is it just the permission manager you are having problems with?
Try rebooting into safe mode and see if it happens there.

devicentextian
Rising Star II
jackychan.chan

1. Model Name:
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not:
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

Not rooted.

Same with my phone, just reboot your phone and it will work again just fine. but after some time issue would comeback again.

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
Try clearing the cache of ASUS Launcher and reboot your device:
Settings -> Apps & notifications -> See all # apps -> ASUS Launcher -> Storage & cache -> Clear cache