This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

❌Final call for collecting logs regarding overheating & other bugs on android 14❌Please co_operate

Sam1991
Rising Star II

As an Asus ROG 7 user I kindly ask you to send your logs to @Mattias_ASUS if you haven't already so we could get rid of the overheating issue and other bugs in the next upcoming update.

I am also disappointed and angry like you but with spreading F words we can't get anywhere.

We all want something in common and that's a smooth OS. please co-operate with me and send your logs until we all figure out a way to downgrade. Thanks for your understanding.

Follow these steps to send your log to " The moderators @Mattias_ASUS ". Thanks in advance.

The steps to create the log are here:

Please follow the below steps to enable the built-in log tool (Bug reporter).

1. Open “Calculator APP”

2. Enter “.19595+=”

3. Select the Log type according to the type of issue you want to capture. “General cases” will work for most issues.

4. After your selection the log tool will exit so you can duplicate the issue or wait for it to happen. Try to use the screen recorder to show your issue when possible. If you can't screen record your issue, then please take a screenshot right after the issue has occurred (as a timestamp) so we know where to look in the log.

5. Navigate back to the log tool via calculator and Tap "FINISH AND SHARE".

6. It takes several minutes for the log to generate. You can exit and do other stuff in the meantime. A silent notification will tell you once the process is done. Tap the notification and then the share button to upload the file to Google Drive and share the link with a moderator. Just make sure to change the permission first so that everyone with the link has permission to view it.

Note: When you're no longer planning on logging your device, enter “.09595+=” in the calculator and the log tool will stop as well as deleting all stored log files. Make sure to share via calculator. The files found in internal storage -> asus_log are not the correct files (they are only 1.2kb)

@iswaraKITT @llfranco17ll @Disappointed_us @ric3 @CleverRuby @toganstuff 

If you happen to know any other ROG 7 users experiencing from high overheating and other bugs please let them know about this thread so they can also follow these steps and send their logs. 

17 REPLIES 17

Safeer3000
Rising Star I

You expecting too much from Asus!!!, Very soon You will disappointed from them as they don't care

I'm doing everything I can to get us a fix so what you can do is to send your logs. And yes , I'm not gonna lose hopes. THE ONLY REASON USERS DON'T GET A FIX IS BECAUSE THEY DON'T SEND LOGS FRO SOME UNKNOWN REASONS. We now collected a few logs so let's hope for the best.

I sent about the bug on the triggers, but one thing is bothering me, if I were a developer, I would have the given phone with me and they test it myself, let me see it first-hand too, I saw that the Zenfone 10 also has problems with performance and temperature hm like hello, it could be fixed, it should have been a long time ago

i'm not on the side of the asus developer, but let me tell you something as developer

it's never a good idea to test a program you made by yourself, you always know how to avoid the bug or how to use the program properly, as compared in real life user will use the program not the way it was intended, so even if they give the developer a device to test, it will always miss something for sure.

what they need to do though, is hire a more people who doesn't understand IT and make them do black box testing instead of turning us into an alpha tester, it's fine if they turn us into beta tester as usually all the critical error / bugs solved in the alpha testing.