Did you mean: 

Aero active cooler not recognize, cell phone rebooting alone

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: asus rog phone 2
Firmware Version: 10
Rooted or not: not rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: every day
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
it starts a month ago when i plug the aero active cooler 2 into my rog phone 2 apears the message "use only the aero active cooler of rog phone 2", but i am usin the original cooler that comes with the fone, some days after this satarts to happen, my phone starts to roboot alone, until when is over the desk and i'm not touching it.
And the third problem when i put down the notifications bar it shows that " charging this device by usb port" even if is not conected any charger.
I already try to wipe data factory reset on normal and on recovery mode.
this is annoying me, what should i do?
obs: if you heve any doubts in any thing i have written stay free for asking,sorry for any troubless but my englhish is not so good

Thanks for the help
1 REPLY 1

ronald1985
Community Legend I
ariadnetempesta

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: asus rog phone 2
  2. Firmware Version: 10
  3. Rooted or not: not rooted
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: every day
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

it starts a month ago when i plug the aero active cooler 2 into my rog phone 2 apears the message "use only the aero active cooler of rog phone 2", but i am usin the original cooler that comes with the fone, some days after this satarts to happen, my phone starts to roboot alone, until when is over the desk and i'm not touching it.

And the third problem when i put down the notifications bar it shows that " charging this device by usb port" even if is not conected any charger.

I already try to wipe data factory reset on normal and on recovery mode.

this is annoying me, what should i do?

obs: if you heve any doubts in any thing i have written stay free for asking,sorry for any troubless but my englhish is not so good

Thanks for the help

Aero active cooler not recognize, cell phone rebooting alone
Your English is fine and understandable so no worries there.
Your phone keeps restarting and the advice here moderators are giving is to go to the service centre. But if you only just brought your phone, I would take it back to the dealer along with the Aero Cooler to get a replacement. Hope that helps.