FX505GT Issues playing movies in full screen.

oneslw17xoneslw17x Level 1
edited May 19 in Others

I just got my FX505GT yesterday I set it up and noticed that movies either through their apps or even on the browser when I maximize the videos the screen changes color, but if I revert from full screen the movies play fine. I've done all the updates that came in when I started the laptop. And can't seem to figure out the issue.

Comments

• for playing videos, Movie Player or any other video Player, it requires compatible Video codecs and audio codecs .

so download and install Klite mega codecs software for windows media player .

Also for watching movies or videos in browser, it compatible Built-in graphics driver .

try to enable or disable use hardware acceleration in browser settings.

install latest graphics driver either from Intel or Amd.

• Hello oneslw17x,

May you help to name the APP and browser you use and share a video record of the issue?

Please kindly provide your BIOS, Windows(2004/2009) and display driver version as well.

Thank you so much.

• oneslw17xoneslw17x Level 1

I'm having issues with all video apps Netflix, Hulu, Vudu, and browser is MS Edge, Bios is 310 and drivers are Intel UHD Graphics 630 driver 26.20.100.7584 and Nvidia GeForce GTX 1650 driver 27.21.14.6172.

Windows 10 64bit

Intel Core I7 9th Gen

The issue is videos play fine while in regular size but when the video is maximized to full screen the videos look like a negative image.

• just now I seen recorded video, while playing video, colour slightly changes.

you used Zune TV player Which default built-in Microsoft store.

do this trick, download KLITE codecs mega 16 version software , which is available for public as free of cost. and install it with admin rights.

Also download video codes which should contains H.265 and H.264 from Microsoft store.

Note I don't have your laptop model.

• Hello oneslw17x,

Thank you so much for the video and information.

I have consulted more from our technical support about it.

Will keep you updated.

• Hello oneslw17x,

May you help to uninstall your current Nvidia driver and install the one on our website?

and see if there is the same problem?

V27.21.14.5167

Thank you so much

I will try that tomorrow. Il keep you updated.

So I tried that and it didn't work. But if I disable Intel UHD Graphics 630 driver. Then the problem goes away but then videos play sluggish.

Also games will run very sluggish with the Intel UHD Graphics 630 driver disabled.

• Hello oneslw17x,

There will be a new Intel Graphic driver releasing soon to solve this issue.

I will keep you updated.

Thank you.

• Hello oneslw17x,

Please kindly help to update the new Intel display driver V27.20.100.9168

Thank you.

• Update,

I installed the driver you advised and finally everything is working properly. Thank you so much. 👐😊

• Hello oneslw17x,

Thank you for the quick positive feedback.

This discussion has been closed.