This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FX505GT Issues playing movies in full screen.

oneslw17x
Star I
I just got my FX505GT yesterday I set it up and noticed that movies either through their apps or even on the browser when I maximize the videos the screen changes color, but if I revert from full screen the movies play fine. I've done all the updates that came in when I started the laptop. And can't seem to figure out the issue.
13 REPLIES 13

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
oneslw17x

I just got my FX505GT yesterday I set it up and noticed that movies either through their apps or even on the browser when I maximize the videos the screen changes color, but if I revert from full screen the movies play fine. I've done all the updates that came in when I started the laptop. And can't seem to figure out the issue.

FX505GT Issues playing movies in full screen.
for playing videos, Movie Player or any other video Player, it requires compatible Video codecs and audio codecs .
so download and install Klite mega codecs software for windows media player .
Also for watching movies or videos in browser, it compatible Built-in graphics driver .
try to enable or disable use hardware acceleration in browser settings.
install latest graphics driver either from Intel or Amd.

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hello oneslw17x,
May you help to name the APP and browser you use and share a video record of the issue?
Please kindly provide your BIOS, Windows(2004/2009) and display driver version as well.
Thank you so much.

oneslw17x
Star I
I'm having issues with all video apps Netflix, Hulu, Vudu, and browser is MS Edge, Bios is 310 and drivers are Intel UHD Graphics 630 driver 26.20.100.7584 and Nvidia GeForce GTX 1650 driver 27.21.14.6172.
Windows 10 64bit
Intel Core I7 9th Gen

The issue is videos play fine while in regular size but when the video is maximized to full screen the videos look like a negative image.

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
oneslw17x

I'm having issues with all video apps Netflix, Hulu, Vudu, and browser is MS Edge, Bios is 310 and drivers are Intel UHD Graphics 630 driver 26.20.100.7584 and Nvidia GeForce GTX 1650 driver 27.21.14.6172.

Windows 10 64bit

Intel Core I7 9th Gen

https://us.v-cdn.net/6031231/uploads/36LPVVB2AM5B/20210302-162231.mp4

The issue is videos play fine while in regular size but when the video is maximized to full screen the videos look like a negative image.

View post
just now I seen recorded video, while playing video, colour slightly changes.
you used Zune TV player Which default built-in Microsoft store.
do this trick, download KLITE codecs mega 16 version software , which is available for public as free of cost. and install it with admin rights.
Also download video codes which should contains H.265 and H.264 from Microsoft store.
Note I don't have your laptop model.