This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible that I have loaded an incorrect bios version?

robplatts
Star I
System:
Detailed description: I have a E402NA laptop and have been updating using the support page for this model. The latest BIOS version on that page is 317. However, I came across a separate support page for a "Vivobook E402NA" and the support page for the Vivobook states that the latest bios is 310. The word "Vivobook" does not appear anywhere on the laptop but pictures from web search suggest that I may have a Vivobook E402NA rather than an E402NA. The laptop generally works OK, perhaps a bit slower than it used to be and I experience odd issues like it not waking from sleep. The full model number is E402NA - GA103T.
If I have managed to load the wrong bios version, is it possible to reset and load the correct version?
2 REPLIES 2

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
robplatts
  1. System:

Detailed description: I have a E402NA laptop and have been updating using the support page for this model. The latest BIOS version on that page is 317. However, I came across a separate support page for a "Vivobook E402NA" and the support page for the Vivobook states that the latest bios is 310. The word "Vivobook" does not appear anywhere on the laptop but pictures from web search suggest that I may have a Vivobook E402NA rather than an E402NA. The laptop generally works OK, perhaps a bit slower than it used to be and I experience odd issues like it not waking from sleep. The full model number is E402NA - GA103T.

If I have managed to load the wrong bios version, is it possible to reset and load the correct version?

Is it possible that I have loaded an incorrect bios version?
show the system information screenshot , and bios model screenshot/.

if you installed MY asus application with correct asus system interface control driver , then MY asus will install correct Bios firmware to your laptop

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II