2. Battery or AC:
  3. Model: UX481FA-HJ064T
  4. Frequency of occurrence: permanent
  5. Reset OS:
  6. Screenshot or video:

========================

Detailed description:

Hi everyone.

I have a little problem with spotify when i put it on the screenpad plus. when it's full screen, everything is alright; but when i put it in half screen or less (1/3), control buttons (play, next,..) won't appear on the screen, so i always have to put the app in full screen again just to access those function which is annoying.

When i look at asus duo test, it seems like i'm the only one who has that problem?

Does anyone experience the same issue? Can someone help me? please

Comments

• Hello bazic91.

May I have a picture or a video of the issue?

Thank you very much.

• As you can see when i turn the window 1/3 or half screen, command buttons aren't accessible, only when it's full screen. It's like i'm the only one who is concern by this trouble. I tried to look for a solution everywhere on the internet (even here), never found any...

• I don't have that issue, but I have the UX581GV version.

• Hello bazic91,

Thank you for the picture.

This issue has been there since the beginning? or after certain update or modification?

May I have the spotify APP version?

And the ScreenXpert driver, ASUS system control interface V2, ScreenXpert App and ScreenPad2 Optimizer version?

• marta.gmarta.g Level 1

Hi,

I have exactly the same problem than Basic91.

The Spotify version is 1.1.48.625.g1c87c7f7.

The computer is an Asus Zenbook Duo 14 UX481FL. 

Asus ScreenXpert driver is 1.2.2.0.

Asus System Control Interface V2 is 2.2.33.20.

ScreenXpert App 2.0.12.0.

ScreenPad Plus Optimizer is 1.0.0.3.

How can we fix this issue? Thank you!

• Dear Both,

If you reinstall Spotify, or minimize, maximize the windows for a few time, does it still happen?

Thank you.

• marta.gmarta.g Level 1

Hello!

Yes, if I reinstall Spotify and/or ScreenPad for Spotify it still happens. I don't know what else to try...

• Hello Marta,

I would need to consult more because I can not reproduce the same issue as yours.

I will keep you updated.

Thank you.

• marta.gmarta.g Level 1

Ok, thank you very much!

• Hello Marta,

I'm sorry to tell you that after consult internally and externally.

This is the issue that the APP does not support certain resolution.

We also found some other Apps showing similar scenario.

We so far did not receive any confirmation on the fix, but will keep pushing it.

Please kindly use full screen if needed.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Thank you.

• Thank you for the answer and the "investigation". I hope some day (soon) it will be fixed, thanks!

• LiviuLiviu Level 1

In display settings, check the scaling and see if it's at 100%, if it is at 150% or up, reset it to 100% on the 2nd screen and see if that fixes the issue. If it's already at 100%, then ignore this post.

• Hello, I just bought this computer and have the same issue as you, did anyone find a fix ? I saw on the FAQ page from ASUS that you could change the resolution of the screenpad plus to a bigger one but I don't have the resolution setting in the settings section of the screenpad and when I try it with the windows settings the biggest resolution I get is 1920x515 when on the FAQ it shows a 3840x1100. Maybe Spotify would work with this one ? Here is a screenshot of the FAQ and my settings menu. Thanks !

• LiviuLiviu Level 1
    edited February 7

Go to display settings (right-click on the desktop, display settings), chose the screenpad, and set the scaling and layout to 100%, or 150% so that the apps won't be scaled bigger and don't fit on the screen. Then, run the screenpad optimizer software from Asus drivers page.

• Hello Nicolas,

The panel for UX481 and UX581 is different, so that's why only UX481 is having this issue.

So far we haven't received any update from the APP supplier, so please kindly use full screen if needed.

Thank you.