1. System: Windows 10
  2. Battery or AC: 65W
  3. Model: Zenbook Flip UX463FL
  4. Frequency of occurrence: persistent
  5. Reset OS: No
  6. Screenshot or video:

========================

Detailed description:

I have been trying to use the screen pad to put a video or something, but it did not work! Also, I have tried to reach videos to fix the problem, but there is nothing. Before I buy the device, I took a small background about it, and it says that it has a small screen where you can pull down what you want and start using it. When I received the device, I only can use it a regular pad and I can just use the numbers. So please I need a quick solution.

Comments

• UX463FL is equipped with a virtual digital touchpad [ASUS NumberPad 2.0] (you can switch the touchpad to an LED-lit virtual numeric keyboard at any time)

Equipped with ASUS ScreenPad™ 2.0 is the model shown in the picture below. Please make sure that the model you purchased is equipped with ASUS ScreenPad™ 2.0 or ASUS NumberPad 2.0

• SuraSura Level 1

I am sure that I bought the one with ScreenPad 2.0 put I do not know why I just can see the NumberPad only! I am not sure if they gave me the wrong laptop or not.

• Can you take photos of the model part of the outer box? Or the model sticker photo of the laptop.

The model you filled in above: UX463FL, and the configuration is NumberPad.

• SuraSura Level 1

Yeah sure. You mean those? here it shows it is a numberpad but before I purchased it, they were saying that it has a screenpad. So what am I supposed to do?

• It is recommended that you ask the person or distributor who sold you the product.

Your product model does not seem to support ScreenPad, but a version of NumberPad.

• SuraSura Level 1

Oh, I will. Thank you so much for your time.

This discussion has been closed.