immondal75
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:asus6z
Firmware Version:ww_17.1810.2009.176
Rooted or not:no
Frequency of Occurrence: every time
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): feeefire
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

i have already posted this in the community please solve my problem. It is very frustrating when a device like realme c2 has no issues with feeefire game play but you face it and both of u using same mobile network .i also could not found any assistance from Asus moderator . And one thing I'm facing this problem after factory reset of my device
Problem_chrecter freezes every time when i engaged in a fight and also there is high ping issue

8 REPLIES 8

veeharish2005
Zen Master I
immondal75

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name:asus6z
  2. Firmware Version:ww_17.1810.2009.176
  3. Rooted or not:no
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: every time
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): feeefire

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

i have already posted this in the community please solve my problem. It is very frustrating when a device like realme c2 has no issues with feeefire game play but you face it and both of u using same mobile network .i also could not found any assistance from Asus moderator .

Feeefire related problems
1. Wait for a new update.
2. Download the update file from asus website and manually install it.
3. Reset your device.
Try doing all of this and see if the problem is solved.

immondal75
Star III
Actually i am facing the problem after factory reset .and all other thing you mentioned i have already done

veeharish2005
Zen Master I
immondal75

Actually i am facing the problem after factory reset .and all other thing you mentioned i have already done

View post
Download ookla speed test and and test the network speed and ping. If it is normal then it is a problem with freefire, report the issue through play store review or through anything which the support will respond.

immondal75
Star III
But other device has no such issues . Why i blame feeefire . I have no problem with watching YouTube but problem with feeefire game play