System: windows 10
Battery or AC: Battery
Model: K556UR
Frequency of occurrence: recently have faced the problem
Reset OS: Free DOS
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:
I have downloaded my Asus laptop driver files from Asus website and tried to install latest version of some drivers in device manager but it can't find my new update files anywhere in my computer also it can't find any update for drivers by searching online
how can I solve it? I've faced some problems and really need to update my drivers
it just shows this message: "the best drivers for your device are already installed!" while they are not!
2 REPLIES 2

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hello Raha,
Besides using Device manager, there are different ways to install or update a new driver.
Please refer to below link
How to search/install driver for ASUS product? | Official Support | ASUS GlobalYou can also check for Windows update and let it run itself.
Thank you.

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
Raha
  1. System: windows 10
  2. Battery or AC: Battery
  3. Model: K556UR
  4. Frequency of occurrence: recently have faced the problem
  5. Reset OS: Free DOS
  6. Screenshot or video:

========================

Detailed description:

I have downloaded my Asus laptop driver files from Asus website and tried to install latest version of some drivers in device manager but it can't find my new update files anywhere in my computer also it can't find any update for drivers by searching online

how can I solve it? I've faced some problems and really need to update my drivers

it just shows this message: "the best drivers for your device are already installed!" while they are not!

I can't update drivers manually via device manager
record video and upload to online storage , paste link here