I am facing a serious battery draining issue after recent FOTA update
Please fix it ASAP 😓
After seeing your drain graph 23% for 2 hours is not alot drain but still dont worry, this battery drain issue in .87 is already in investigation and devs are working on it wait for future firmware update this will be fixed
Hi there, please follow below steps may improve battery backup:
1. Enable “Power saver” (Settings > Power management)
2. Close apps that are not used (Bluetooth, WiFi, GPS, etc.)
3. Adjust sleep time and brightness (Settings > Display)
4. Boost memory when you see memory consumption is high with no app running,
5. check for background running applications, stop/disable unwanted apps, you can manage apps from auto-start manager.
He used only 1hr 21 mins and rest of the time he hasn't use his phone so according to 1hr 21mins 23% battery drain means battery drains a lot as compared to other firmware updates.
Now I talked with him and he said that he bought this phone 6-7 months ago so I don't thik that a new battery should discharge this much. So I think it's software related issue.
1 hrs 5 mins is SOT and rest of the time I haven't use my phone it was kept idle with mobile data on. I know that mobile data consumes more battery but not this much with most of the apps are force stopped excluding Instagram, Snapchat and WhatsApp.
Yes this should be fixed 😟
This is the total SOT which I m getting now which is approximately 1hr less than previous firmware versions and I have restricted twitter from using background but still I don't know how it is showing that twitter has consumed 5% .
This should be fixed in upcoming updates 😕
@Anders_ASUS @Christine_ASUS @victor2020 please take a note of it