This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Touch stops working when phone heat's up..

InnoXenT
Star III
Getting touch problem when phone heats up here u can see its not working in the middle of this two wrds (t and u) the whole line stops working after phone cools down
It works normally again need solution please..
screenshot-20200628-193856721.jpg

9 REPLIES 9

ronald1985
Community Legend I
InnoXenT

Getting touch problem when phone heats up here u can see its not working in the middle of this two wrds (t and u) the whole line stops working after phone cools down

It works normally again need solution please..

https://us.v-cdn.net/6031231/uploads/DO8IOYYAQLAS/2020-06-28-19-49-57.mp4

screenshot-20200628-193856721.jpg

Touch stops working when phone heat's up..
I have to be honest, I am not sure what the problem is you're stating? I can only see you typing t and u and the bit where you're circling on the keyboard. From the video, what are you trying to achieve?

InnoXenT
Star III
This is the problem iam facing the touch in between t and u is not working

InnoXenT
Star III
ronald1985

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/31160/touch-stops-working-when-phone-heats-up

I have to be honest, I am not sure what the problem is you're stating? I can only see you typing t and u and the bit where you're circling on the keyboard. From the video, what are you trying to achieve?

View post
I cant press Y i need to rotate my screen and then i can type properly like a whole vertical y part of is screen not working. Like if i touch der its showing 2 touch marks like as u can see in the video

ronald1985
Community Legend I
InnoXenT

This is the problem iam facing the touch in between t and u is not working

View post
Sorry, I still don't understand what the problem is.
Are you saying when you try to put in a "Y", it doesn't work? On the screen, we can only see you hitting "T" and "U" and none of them was directly on the "Y".
Perhaps you can elaborate on what you're trying to do? Otherwise, you will have to wait for others to see what you're doing.