This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Completely deleting a program from my VivoBook S15

About 2012 I subscribed to an email system called reagan.com, did not like it, cancelled the subscription. I then went into settings and removed it. Apparently, it did not remove 100%. November 2019 I bought the current Asus. The first time I sent someone an email through Yahoo there was a reoccurring problem transferred from the old pc to the current one. I can send you an email through Yahoo. You reply to my email and the old Reagan email address will automatically the current Yahoo address and your email goes nowhere. The old email address rogersaunders@reagan.com is lurking somewhere in my system.
2 REPLIES 2

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
rogersaunders41

About 2012 I subscribed to an email system called reagan.com, did not like it, cancelled the subscription. I then went into settings and removed it. Apparently, it did not remove 100%. November 2019 I bought the current Asus. The first time I sent someone an email through Yahoo there was a reoccurring problem transferred from the old pc to the current one. I can send you an email through Yahoo. You reply to my email and the old Reagan email address will automatically the current Yahoo address and your email goes nowhere. The old email address rogersaunders@reagan.com is lurking somewhere in my system.

Completely deleting a program from my VivoBook S15
Your issue I could not able to understand.
Please tell in easy way

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hello rogersaunders41,
Please check your accounts synchronization and mailing setting.
Please feedback this issue to Reagan if needed.
Thank you.