This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network speed meter bug

Saran
Rising Star II
Network speed meter shows data flowing even though internet is turned off. I go to a browser or an app that uses internet thinking that internet is already on because of this but it was never really enabled. The speed meter option should only be enabled when internet is turned on. This created a lots of confusion. And also some offline apps might use the space when the speed meter is not shown. @Anders_ASUS @CH_ASUS
4 REPLIES 4

GamerArc
Rising Star II
Saran

Network speed meter shows data flowing even though internet is turned off. I go to a browser or an app that uses internet thinking that internet is already on because of this but it was never really enabled. The speed meter option should only be enabled when internet is turned on. This created a lots of confusion. And also some offline apps might use the space when the speed meter is not shown. @Anders_ASUS @CH_ASUS

Network speed meter bug
Can you share a screenshot??

Saran
Rising Star II
I can't really capture a screenshot as the network flow may happen anytime, I'm not saying that the app shouldn't be using internet when its turned off per se, but rather it shouldn't be showing when the internet is off, and only when the internet is turned on.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Thank you! It's obviously not sending any real data since it can't but I understand that it looks weird.
I will send this feedback to our developers.

Saran
Rising Star II
Thank you very much...