This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What will be the last date for stable android 10 update that we should wait and keep hope from asus?

sky71519
Star II
If asus team will clear the date then only we will believe that you are working for stable android 10 for Zenfone Max Pro series.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

vishallagoo
Star III
I have a little hope still because they are still commenting like wait for official announcement regarding updates. They are not saying device support ended. So I have 0.5% hope that they will provide stable, but speaking for rest 99.5%, just forget the stable, device support already ended. Asus devices have a very good hardware but they are not even close to even oppo realme vivo. software department of asus is worst. So enjoy pie or use custom rom.
I don't have good experience with roms, they make your device much more unstable, so I am going to continue Pie

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

vishallagoo
Star III
I have a little hope still because they are still commenting like wait for official announcement regarding updates. They are not saying device support ended. So I have 0.5% hope that they will provide stable, but speaking for rest 99.5%, just forget the stable, device support already ended. Asus devices have a very good hardware but they are not even close to even oppo realme vivo. software department of asus is worst. So enjoy pie or use custom rom.
I don't have good experience with roms, they make your device much more unstable, so I am going to continue Pie

Not applicable
behonchod asus mardharchod

Not applicable
vishallagoo

View post
madharchod ka bachha dont hope

Not applicable
sky71519

If asus team will clear the date then only we will believe that you are working for stable android 10 for Zenfone Max Pro series.

What will be the last date for stable android 10 update that we should wait and keep hope from asus?
teri maa ka choot